We have the pleasure to announce that our workshops will be hosted in 4ventos (4Winds) retreat centre.
The name 4ventos comes from the healing circle of many traditions, the 4 directions and the elements.
The village being older than the country, some energy rebalancing was done through sacred rituals and placing crystals in, and buried around the centre.
In an ancient village three old houses were rebuilt, expanded and joined to form a harmonious environment suitable for retreats, whilst keeping in line with local traditional architecture.
All in earth colours, 4ventos blends with the surrounding countryside, where pleasant walks are to be had.
Rooms are for 2,3,4 or 5 people.
Comfort is assured with latex mattresses and quilt covers.
Breakfast, lunch and dinners can be provided. Food is Vegetarian and prepared with love and of excellent quality.
Located in a nature reserve, 40km from Lisbon and 10km from the coast and lovely beaches.
Local attractions include Mafra Convent with chime concerts and a fabulous royal library, a Wildlife Nature Park (Tapada de Mafra), and Surf beaches
Casal de São Pedro
Sobral da Abelheira
How to arrive from Lisbon
* Take the highway A8 Direction Leiria, exit Malveira - Mafra
* Go straight to A21
* Take the 3rd exit Mafra OESTE
* Go straight at the 1st roundabout, direction Sobral da Abelheira, keep straight at the 2nd and 3rd roundabouts (+- 1 km between them)
* After 500m, turn right direction Sobral da Abelheira
* At the end of the descent before Sobral, turn right direction Codeçal, Gradil
* After 700m, turn left direction Casal S. Pedro
* You arrive at destination, go around the house to the right and look for a parking place without blocking the paths