Myofascial Energetic Release Workshop
with Satyarthi Peloquin
"The human body is the best work of art."
Jess C. Scott
MYOFASCIAL ENERGETIC RELEASE
Back, Neck, Pelvis and Breath
With Satyarthi Peloquin
What is Myofascial Energetic Release Training?
The Myofascial Energetic Release (MER) Training is a powerful life transforming experience. You will learn the art and science of a Deep Bodywork, Assited Stretches, Myofascial Unwinding, Joint Mobilization, Emotional Release and Awareness and much more under the direction and guidance of Satyarthi Peloquin, who has 40 years of experience as a trainer.
Learn Myofascial Pain Therapy
The main cause of pain and tension in the body is over-contraction of the five types of Soft Tissue: Muscle, Fascia, Skin, Ligament and Nerves. This chronic tension blocks circulation, oxygen and energy to these soft and sensitive tissues. The contracted tissue presses on pain receptors causing 90 percent of the ocean of chronic pain that humanity suffers from.
In the MER Training you will learn how to release the cause of chronic pain the over contraction of soft tissues, with deep tissue bodywork and through educating the client of the cause of there pain.
As we open the body’s deeper soft tissue layers we encounter stuck energy in the form of shortened, hardened tissue. You will be taught skillful, sensitive touch we release these energy blocks.
The client discovers through the work of the practitioner a new awareness of dysfunctional patterns and beliefs that laid the foundations for their painful predicament.
Techniques to learn in this myofascial training
1. The art and science of deep bodywork.
2. Assisted stretches coming from Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
3. How to evaluate soft tissue spasm through out the body and head.
4. How to release the chronic muscle spasm through deep sensitive touch. Working on the painful areas for up to 5 minutes giving the fascia time to release.
5. Educating your client on the cause of their holding and pain. Education is a powerful ally in the healing of chronic pain
6. Myofascial Unwinding, a sophisticated method of movement education that uses the body’s natural wisdom to release and integrate.
7. Structural, functional and emotional body reading through which we evaluate the body–mind of the client.
8. Palpation the art of evaluating the soft tissues of the body through listening hands.
9. You will learn how to educate the client with a comprehensive homework program that will cut the pain at its roots.
10. Trauma healing, by working with the felt sense of the body and activating the body’s natural ability to self regulate and release emotional and psychological traumas.
11. Skills to work with emotions that arise during sessions. Five keys that will support emotional integration.
12. Structural bodywork to bring balance back to the structure of the body.
13. Meditation. Daily Meditations and Meditation through touch or touch as meditation.
This program will focus on exploring the modality of deep bodywork as a healing art, and is designed for anyone seeking to incorporate a unique combination of bodywork techniques and teachings as a way of working with people. Bringing together the connection between the brain, emotions, body and energy.
Module I: Back, Neck, Pelvis and Breath (Self-empowerment)
In this training you will learn a unique and valuable method of deep tissue bodywork to help people with back, neck and pelvis pain. Through a series of structured, hands-on sessions you will learn the art and science of seeing holding patterns in the body and their relationship to the emotional holding patterns. Students will learn the structural and functional anatomy of the back, neck and pelvis, and in turn develop the intuition and skills necessary to work with the underlying causes of pain in these areas.
Module II: Feet, Legs and Hips (Grounding)
Comprised of daily meditations, theoretical instruction, demonstrations and active partner exchange, the feet, legs and hips module is a guided learning experience covering body mechanics and correct methods of working with the fascia and joints. Students also learn client body reading techniques, including ‘tracking,’ a self-correcting method to align the feet and legs.
Module III: Release and Balance the Pelvis, Core Integration. (Centering)
The pelvis joins the legs to the spine and is the "keystone" of human architecture, as well as many feelings, and the site of many traumas for both men and women. Participants will learn to evaluate and diagnose pelvic imbalances, apply proper pressure to achieve tissue release and pelvic alignment. Myofascial Dialoguing will help to connect and let go from unconscious mental restrictions and blockages. Advanced treatment and movement techniques will be taught to help facilitate the process.
Module IV: Releasing and Balancing the Face, Cranium, Neck, Breath and Arms
Many upper body conditions stubbornly persist despite conventional bodywork techniques. In this module students will learn a comprehensive methodology to work with the neck, breath, arms and face. Students will discover the psychology of these areas and how to work with and trigger the body’s natural trauma releasing abilities using breathwork and a 5 point understanding of working with autonomic and emotional release.
About Satyarthi Peloquin
Satyarthi Dylan Peloquin has been a professional bodyworker for over 42 years.
He studied acupuncture, shiatsu, anatomy, and the healing arts. In 1976, Satyarthi arrived at the Osho Commune International in Pune, India, where his work with Osho brought a new, multidimensional connection to Satyarthi’s work and teaching.
He’s brought together all of his vast knowledge of human anatomy and the different healing schools, modalities, methods, and techniques he had studied and worked with, and went on to co-create a new system of bodywork that is now taught all around the world, called Rebalancing.
5 days residential workshop (include course, accommodation and food)
Workshop held in English translated into Portuguese
Price: 630€ (include course, accommodation and food)
Venue: 4ventos, Casal de São Pedro, Sobral da Abelheira, 2640 MAFRA, Portugal (Have a look here)